Monday, May 17, 2010

my 18th birthday~

16 MAY 2010~
oh my god!im 18 now.hahaha.getting older!hohoe
sgt la best clebrate birtday 4 diz year!manehh and da geng clebrate birthday ak dkt mcd.thanx 2 beep,alya n jha.i got a cute patrick n tshirt 'I LUV KUANTAN' from them.yeah!i loike it.hahaha.n da cake 'choclate indlgence'.wah!my fvrte.the nxt day,g OLD TOWN with manehh jgak but wthout jha.clebrate dgn myrah plak.behnyaaa.skaly dgn ayah beeep.bpak bngga.hahaha.nway,thanx a lot guys.rely2 appreciate it.n hope nxt year buley clebrate skaly jgak.

anis n wani.diowg clebrate awal lg.11 MAY.but i dont mind.as long as they still remembr my brthday.n wani gave me such a wnderfull purse.hahaha.BODY GLOVE.thanx a lot wani!last year both of them pon bg ak purse.hahaa.n way,thanx ya anis n wani.i luv u both!

MY MOM N DAD.hahaha.plg la lwak.ak memg hrap sgt my presnt 4 diz year adalh laptop.buttttt bkan la.hahaha.ibu n abah gave me 'sijil smpanan premium',beklan untk hari tua.hahaha.i dont mind.hue.luv ibu n abah damn much!n also thanx to my aunt n cousins 4 their wsh.muah*

last but not least,thankyou to all my friends yg wish.sorry if ta ltak nama mpha suma but i really appreciate u guys bcuz ta lupa my birthdy.

lots of luv: nanieysukarno

No comments:

Post a Comment